RIVERFIELD Inc. (hereafter, “the Company”) holds all copyrights to text, photographs, illustrations, videos, and other content on this website. These copyrights are protected under Japanese copyright law, the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works, and other relevant international laws and agreements.
Except for usages permitted under the Company’s terms of service, legally permitted usages of copyrighted material not requiring the copyright holder’s consent, and other such cases, no copyrighted content may be reproduced, publicly transmitted/broadcast, adapted, distributed or otherwise used without permission from the copyright holder.
Even in cases where usage is permitted, changes and deletions that go contrary to the copyright holder’s will are prohibited. As a general rule, the copyright holder’s permission is also required when summarizing and using the contents of a copyrighted article or other copyrighted text.
Users of this website do so at their own risk. Although the Company takes great care during the creation and management of content on this website, the Company makes no guarantee regarding the accuracy, utility, completeness, and so forth of information on this website. Furthermore, the Company takes no responsibility for any damages resulting from use of, or failure to use, information on this website.
Information on this website is subject to change, in whole or in part, without prior notice by the Company. The Company may also suspend or permanently discontinue operation/provision of this site at any time.
The Company takes no responsibility for any damages resulting from the use of information on any third-party website accessed from a link (hyperlink) on this website (hereafter, “linked third-party website”) or any third-party website with a link to this website. Furthermore, products, content and so forth shown on this website may, in some cases, be sold or provided on a linked third-party website; however, the Company makes no guarantee regarding and takes no responsibility for, any product, content or similar sold or provided on any linked third-party website.
The user’s Internet connection, computer specifications, operating environment, and/or other such factors may prevent this website from displaying or functioning properly.
Social Networking Services
Users of any of the Company’s social-networking-related services and pages agree to the following terms and conditions.
The Company may change user terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event of any such change, the change(s) will be applied as part of current user terms and conditions.
The Company takes the greatest care possible when posting information on social networking sites. However, the Company does not guarantee, and takes no responsibility for, any of the following:
- The accuracy, safety and utility of posted information
- That all information posted is always up-to-date
- Any damages resulting from the use of social networking sites or services
- Unplanned server stoppages, changes to the information, and temporary or permanent stoppages of information provision, as well as any resulting damages
When accessing the social media site/page of any affiliated company through a link from the Company’s social networking page or services, please follow the terms and conditions specified on the linked company’s site.
Inquiries related to RIVERFIELD product support requests and services may be sent through the following inquiry form:
Click here for inquiry form
As a general rule, when linking (via hyperlink) to the Company’s website, there is no need to contact the Company in advance regardless of whether or not the link is to be used for purposes of profit. However, we ask that you refrain from linking to the Company’s website in any of the following ways:
- Linking from a website whose content defames or otherwise damages the reputation of the Company or the Company’s products, services or similar, or whose content discredits the Company.
- Linking from any website containing illegal information
- Linking from any website containing content that is contrary to public order, public morality and/or social ethics
- Any frame link, image link or another such link that does not clearly indicate this website (RIVERFIELD’s website) as the source of information shown (please create links so that, when selected, the current browser window/tab switches to this website or opens this website in a new window/tab)
- Any link that falsely gives the impression that the link-containing website is in cooperation or collaboration with the Company, or that the Company is affiliated with or supports the link-containing website
Even if none of the above applies to the link in question, the Company may request that the link be changed or deleted under certain circumstances. Please note that this website’s URL may be changed or its use discontinued without prior notice.
Regarding interpretation and application of this website’s terms and conditions, said interpretation and application shall be carried out based on Japanese law unless specifically stipulated otherwise.